First off...it's only 12:30am on the morning of the 10th...in my world that is still the 9th!
Now...onto my thankful for November 9th.
I just want to lay beside her and squeeze her the whole night through when I see her sleeping.
Our third does what she wants exactly when she sees fit. Not a moment sooner and not a moment later.
We tried to schedule her birth.
She said forget it and I almost had her in the car.
She's been that way since she came into this world and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Our sweet Maggie.

Now...onto my thankful for November 9th.
I just want to lay beside her and squeeze her the whole night through when I see her sleeping.
Our third does what she wants exactly when she sees fit. Not a moment sooner and not a moment later.
We tried to schedule her birth.
She said forget it and I almost had her in the car.
She's been that way since she came into this world and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Our sweet Maggie.
No comments:
Post a Comment