Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

today I am grateful for...

Today, I am thankful for...people who take pictures for a living, turn it into a wonderful small business, put up with crazy moms like myself who just want a good picture to hang on the wall until the next autumn arrives, and have a gift for making my girls smile perfect smiles & being polite with my oldest when he starts acting like he is waaayyyy to old to be partaking in such things like laughing when the woman pretends to eat a bubble or asks if he toots.  (And really? His cousins so much as mutter any word that remotely sounds like "toot, fart, or poop" and he goes hysterical!) I digress.
My kids enjoyed their photo shoot and she was incredibly patient with all of the kids (and me, too.) Her prices were great & like my beloved said, "It's a small business and I like supporting  that." Grateful that the Good Lord instilled the talent of photography in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment